Let’s face it. At one time or another you have probably hated seeing your reflection on the mirror all because of those puffy eyes and pitiful dark eye bags. Though there are loads of creams for dark circles and puffy eyes you can use to make your eyes look better, there’s an even better and inexpensive remedy, and it can be found right in your kitchen: black tea.
Black tea is known for its numerous health properties. Considered a heart tonic, immune stimulant, fat buster and more, black tea provides various benefits such as:
• Prevents clogging of arteries – Black tea is found to improve impaired blood vessel functioning and clogging of arteries which can lead to various serious conditions such as heart attack and stroke.
• Suppresses inflammation – According to research, the black tea has TF-2, the newly discovered anticancer compound which suppresses the gene that triggers inflammation.
• Protects from viruses – Drinking black tea can help protect you from certain viruses that cause various ailments such as diarrhea, cystitis, pneumonia and skin infections. A study also shows that black tea wipes out viruses from the mouth and deactivates them, including herpes.
• Prevents growth of cancer cells – According to experts, the TF-2 component found in black tea causes the “cancer cells to commit suicide” thereby inhibiting cancer growth.
Aside from these though, black tea also has astonishing restorative effects that can help make your eyes look younger. The tea’s antioxidants help fight free radicals that cause premature aging, eye bags and more. Apparently, using the tea bags on your eyes can help soothe and relieve eye puffiness as well as dark under eye circles.
Here’s how to do it:
• Brew two tea bags in boiling water for five minutes and then take them out, ringing the water.
• Cool the tea bags in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, and place the tea bags on your eyes as you lie down and relax.
• Leave the tea bags on your eyes for 10-15 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
• After a maximum of 15 minutes, remove the tea bags. Rinse your face with cool water and remove any residue with cold damp tissue or towel.
• If you want a surprisingly refreshing contrast, use warm tea bags during a cold winter day. The contrast between hot and cold will provide an extraordinary, relaxing sensation.
After the routine, you’ll be surprised to find improved appearance of your eyes and experience remarkable relief from swollen and tired eyes.
People who have puffy eyes are usually due to work stress and other factors. If you want to know the best product for bags under eyes that can help reduce the swelling and fluid build-up check out www.topbeautysecrets.org.
Find More Black Eyed Pees Articles
Check your computer for the latest browser update here. Free Full Scan